Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Middle School How-To Website

This website is great for middle school teachers! It fits into the This We Believe because it provides several great ideas for organizing and executing the many responsibilities teachers have. I found many helpful resources while exploring this site including several "How-to" articles on the left side of the page. A link to the very helpful site Rubistar is posted. I had been introduced to Rubistar as a UCA student so I was excited to see it listed on the site. There is also a link for teaching forums, ready-made rubrics, and a broadcasting system that includes free lessons. All in all, I believe any middle school teacher would LOVE this website and find it most helpful!
Shay Eddings
http://teachingtoday.glencoe.com/howtoarticles/middle-school-web-resources

3 comments:

  1. Great Website Shay!

    It is like a laundry list of great useful tools that every teacher should have at his/her fingertips. We all know that we can never have a enough fun, creative ways to share information with our diverse student body. Thanks for sharing. Gina Elliott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent website! It has a lot of helpful tools for teachers. I have so many educational websites saved in my favorites that I refer to all the time! I would be lost without them! You can never have too many helpful teaching tools! ~Wendy Marney

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already bookmarked this website! I looked through several of the toolbars on the right hand side and the resources are wonderful! It is great to find a website like this that has links to other websites that they recommend. As a teacher, we want to make sure we are reading a legit article or strategies!
    Sarah Shewmaker

    ReplyDelete